Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My birthday!!

Today it is my birthday I am turning eight years old. I got a really cool t-shirt that said i would push you in front of zombies to save my guinea pig! I also got $20 from my mums really good friend Leah and another $20 from my grandparents, so that was $40 altogether. My mum rang a bell at seven-o-clock so I could open my presents in mums bed one ,of my cards popped open it was really funny because it made a fart noise when it popped I also really almost stepped on a balloon when I woke up. We had pancakes for breakfast we had them with sugar and lemon Paige made them extra fluffy just for me. Also my sister Paige gave me  a really big bar of chocolate its flavor was black forest i had a small block of it in bed but mum said only a little bit of chocolate because it was the morning and I had school.

No comments:

Post a Comment